Ed Hopwood is a One-Man Band based in London, U.K.
He brings together multi-instrumental skills to forge a sound that’s grounded in roots music with a style all of his own; taking elements of Blues, Zydeco, Old-Time & Bluegrass then weaving them into a highly original live show sometimes playing five instruments at once.
Ed's performances take him all over the country and previously to Sweden, Switzerland and Ireland. Festivals appearances include Love Supreme, Purbeck, End Of The Road and countless Blues festivals including Kinsale(Ireland) and Maryport.
In 2016 he entertained crowds on the beautiful Central Piazza at Festival no.6 warming up for John Cooper Clarke and in 2018 featured at Shambala and Port Eliot festivals.
Ed was also recently invited to play at London's Festival Of The One Man Band, featuring alongside artists such as Son of Dave and Big Joe Louis.
In addition to Ed's current One-Man Band show, here's a few of his previous projects:
* 4 Albums with Critically acclaimed Uk Bluesman Mark Harrison
* Swiss tour with Sheffield based Alex Haynes
* Tour of Sweden with Malmo based folk artist artist Emil Brynge
* Album and feature gig at London's Union Chapel with folk artist Gill Sandell
* Album (mixed by Hugh Padgham) with Uk Blues/Soul artist Tommy Ludgate